Friday, April 25, 2008

TAG! you're it...

i was reading my cousin's blog, getting an update on their life that i've been missing since last summer... and i saw this "tagged" blog and thought it was a way fun idea
so i decided to play tag and see how it went...

4 JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Dairy Queen when i was 16 (never again... ugh!)
2. Coldwell Banker Bain as a Personal Assistant in (august-december '04)
3. Lowe's HIW (august '04-december '06)
4. WISM/WAPT (april '07-current)

4 MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. 300
2. P&P, S&S, MAAN
3. Tommy Boy
4. So I Married an Aze Murder

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Kirkland, WA
2. Nauvoo, IL
3. Rexburg, ID
4. TBD

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. mom
2. brian
3. bishop or counselors
4. urban dictionary wotd

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS/RESTAURANTS:
1. TDM (Taco Del Mar)
2. Sakura Teriyaki
3. Red Robin
4. AppleBee's

4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. in my bed
2. Hawaii (never been...)
3. tanning
4. kickin it with Peyton Manning

4 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. SUMMER!!! (including: sun, 4th of July, boating, tanning in the REAL sun...)
2. family reunion in august
3. losing 40lbs
4. paying off my credit cards

4 FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
1. sisters: Jennalee, Emily and Molly (yeah, i know that's 3 people... sue me)
2. brother: Fleet aka: SALLY!!
3. Brian Lutz
4. Mike Shin

4 comments:

Mike said...

Hmmm... yeah. I will put this on my "to do" list. Definitely...

kiley said...

whatEVer... i knew you would read this sooner or later, so i tagged you ;)
go figure... you read it...

Anonymous said...

DOH! And I thought I'd managed to get away from the Blogmemes... I'll take care of this when I get a chance to so.

-Brian

Anonymous said...

OK, done. Check my Blog for the results (such as they are...)