Thursday, June 12, 2008

life's not so peachy...

so ya know how i said that everything was going my way...
like...
a week ago?
well...
that was a week ago.
now that it's coming down to "moving day" everything seems to be going to crap in record time.
ever since i decided to move out my parents have been a little less than positive.
i understand their concern... i know that they don't want to see me fail, and neither do i...
but have a little faith.
i owe a BUNCH to my awesome home teacher... he's been WONDERFUL!! he's the greatest home teacher anyone could ever ask for. i know you might think yours is great, but mine is better. so there. he's done everything he can to help me out and nothing is going according to plan... i feel SO bad!! he was gunna postpone his plans for Saturday to help me move!! how sweet is he?! of course i didn't want him to cancel his plans for ME, but he insisted, so, naturally, i insisted on buying him lunch to make up for it...
after this run-around i think i'll actually take him to lunch, dinner, and dessert...
the run-around:
the original plan was Friday after work he would meet me at my house, as would my older sister and we would make it in one trip: clothes in the mini-van, everything else in the truck and trailer...
that plan was foiled because the other people helping me out (namely my sisters and parents) were going to be at graduation for my little brother (that i was going to miss because it starts at 6 and i'm not off work til 7)
so we changed the plans to Saturday early afternoon-ish...
he had plans for Saturday afternoon, i didn't want to mess them up, even though he said about 100 times that it was alright, and that i needed the help more... so we planned to do it in the morning on Saturday...
well... that's all well and good, but the rest of the moving crew won't be there!
crap...
why you ask?
unfortunately, we had a family friend pass away this week... her funeral is on Saturday.
we also have a family friend getting married... the wedding is on Saturday...
it's my sister and her husband's weekend for the boys to visit... that's on Saturday...
it's my other sister's daughter's tee-ball game weekend... that's on Saturday...
is there anything that's NOT happening on Saturday?!
for the love.
i'm scrambling to figure out how this is all gunna work out... on Saturday...
i'm exhausted... mentally, physically, emotionally...
i'm so tired, all i wanna do is sit here and cry.
it honestly feels like everything is against me this weekend.
i'm trying to stay positive.
it's not exactly easy...
i'll let you know how it works out...

-kmw-

1 comment:

emily said...

can we go back to plan A?? i am going to be at your house about 5:30 this evening so that andy can do mom's brakes ... would it work to go back and do what you had originally planned?