Thursday, March 27, 2008

mentholatum and halls plus...

i woke up Wednesday morning insta-sick...
i didn't feel crappy Tuesday night.
i didn't feel crappy when i went to bed after midnight.
no "i feel a cold coming on" signs...
nope.
none of that.
i just woke up Wednesday morning with a runny AND stuffed up nose (i know, crazy huh...) a sore throat and nasty cough...
luckily i has stocked up on Halls Plus!
they're 10 times better than normal Halls because there's stuff inside them...
and by stuff i mean cough syrup...
i've been eating them like candy all day...
i'm pretty sure that i was drunk at work today...
too much cough syrup intake...
and on top of that i've been shoving Mentholatum up my nose for the past 2 days...
gross...
but it makes my nose feel so much better!!
i don't care if i look like i'm picking my nose...
i think i'm dying...
i promised my favorite friend in Idaho all of my shoes...
that's all i've got in my will so far...
i think it's a good start.

-kmw-

No comments: