Wednesday, March 19, 2008

um... i'm gunna have to call you back...

ah work... most days i find time to blog and look at other peoples' blogs... i'm a receptionist, so i pretty much get paid to talk on the phone and be on the computer for 5 hours a day...
i usually talk to my sister, molly aka: stink or my best friend... that moved away... (haha).
today the call was to stink.
we were dorking around as usual... making fun of each other, quoting movies and comedians and just random things that we both laugh HYSTERICALLY about on a regular basis... all the while i was multi-tasking... printing off superbills, filing charts, going down my check list figuring out what i still had to do before closing... you know... the usu' (sound it out.... i dare you...)
i decided that i needed a little sustenance so i whipped out my oriental rice crackers from TJ's (Trader Joe's, not to be confused with the Tired Jollies) and poured them into a bowl...
i was sifting through them with my finger trying to pick out the ones i don't like so i could toss them and scooted toward my desk... i bumped my desk with the bowl and it slipped out of my hand, spewing rice crackers all over my desk before it fell to the floor making the biggest mess EVER under my desk...
i gasped, started laughing and said...

"um... i'm gunna have to call you back..."

No comments: