Thursday, May 01, 2008

be jealous...

Robert Downy Jr...
so hott...
so good actor...
be jealous.
my best friend is the greatest...
she took me to a private screening of Ironman last night...
we were the only ones in the entire theater...
awesome seats we didn't have to fight for, no one to be annoying and kick the back of my seat, no one sitting in front of me so i couldn't put my feet up, no obnoxious kids, nobody... just us. enjoying a truly awesome movie.
definitely gotta own that one.
it was intense and hilarious.
that may have been because i had been up for far too long and was getting a little loopy, but i thought it was pretty humorous...
i'll need to get the soundtrack too...
definitely my kind of music...
my dad calls it "bang your sword on your shield" music...
i call it "good, loud, driving, workout" music
definitely go see it. you won't regret it.



tonight we're gunna go see Made of Honor...
Patrick Dempsey...
also hott...
also a private screening...
YESSSSSS.....
should be good... i'll give my review later... ;)
hope all y'all have a fun night! :)
i know i will!!
even though i'm lacking in the sleep department...
i have a few things to blame though....
1. movie started at 11:30pm
2. i got a text message at 2:30am
(we won't say any names... he knows who he is)
3. my house is under construction, so against my will i'm woken up at about 8ish every morning, regardless of how late (or how early) i was out the night before...

whatever...

peace out...

-kmw-

No comments: