it's been a year and 2 weeks since i started this part-time job i'm at right now...
i think it's time for a change...
i applied for school this morning (yes, it was actually morning... shocker)
the plan is: online classes and a full-time job...
i was dinking around on the internet during work today and YET ANOTHER article caught my attention... this one is pretty funny... and it goes right along with the job-ish theme of this blog :)
Here are 10 real-life mistakes that illustrate what not to do when you sit down for your next interview:
1. Candidate answered cell phone and asked the interviewer to leave her own office because it was a "private" conversation.
2. Applicant told the interviewer he wouldn't be able to stay with the job long because he thought he might get an inheritance if his uncle died – and his uncle wasn't "looking too good."
3. The job seeker asked the interviewer for a ride home after the interview.
4. The applicant smelled his armpits on the way to the interview room.
5. Candidate said she could not provide a writing sample because all of her writing had been for the CIA and it was "classified."
6. Candidate told the interviewer he was fired for beating up his last boss.
7. When the applicant was offered food before the interview, he declined saying he didn't want to line his stomach with grease before going out drinking.
8. An applicant said she was a "people person" not a "numbers person" – in her interview for an accounting position.
9. During a phone interview the candidate flushed the toilet while talking to hiring manager.
10. The applicant took out a hairbrush and brushed her hair.
have a day...