Friday, April 18, 2008

really??

for the love.
can we not do anything that makes sense?!
nope... i think not.
for some reason my family feels the need to make life as difficult as possibly possible for everyone else, mostly me... oh, and then they like to get on my case for being the one that wastes gas and time doing thing that "don't make economical sense"... really?
honestly people...
ok, so i live about 8 minutes away from my work. it's pretty much a straight shot if you're coming down 124th. tonight is "date night" so i called my dad and said:
"i'm having a thought here..."
"oh, does it hurt?" (he thinks he's SO funny)
"ha ha... so my thought is, how about before you and mom go out tonight, can you bring me a car?"
"maybe, we'll see what we can do."
"ok"
so that was about an hour and a half ago...
my brother calls me about 15 minutes ago and says:
"do you have a ride home from work?"
"no, i called and asked dad if he'd bring me a car"
"i thought you were going out tonight?"
"i am, but i'm driving tonight, she drove last time"
"well, we're all going to Lowe's and we don't know if we'll be done by 7"
"that's 2 hours away..."
"yeah, we don't know if we'll be done."
"well... why can't you just bring me a car and then go to Lowe's?"
"because..."
"that's a good reason..."
"we'll come pick you up when you get off work"
"um... whatever."
and i hung up...
for real people??
so they want to: drive here and pick me up, take me back to the house, and go to Lowe's in Bellevue, then i'll get the car and come BACK over here, by work, to pick up my "date" (if you will) Sylvia, just to go to Bellevue... uh...
my idea was to: drive both cars here, leave one, and THEN go to Lowe's so that i can pick up Sylvia on my way to Bellevue for the movie...
no... that would make sense... we're not real big on that... ridiculous...
such is life...

-kmw-

No comments: