Thursday, April 17, 2008

Men's Aerotech 2's... size 6

they finally came...
they're on my feet...
i nearly hyperventilated while opening the box
before i opened the actual shoe box i had to breathe...
*in through the nose, out through the mouth*
i was driving at the time...
so i had a shoe in my lap...
my best friend had the other one in her lap...
we both smelled the "new shoe smell"
definitely the most exciting thing that's happened to me all freakin' week...
is that sad?? i think so...
but still....
aren't they beautiful!!??
SO worth the wait...
i think i'm so happy with my shoes that i may just forget about those stupid people and let them off the hook this once...
beautiful...
SO hott shoes...
i can't get over how hott they are...
dang.

-kmw-
p.s. i know all of you that got that mass-picture-text from me are just as excited as i am... ;)

4 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

oh my goodness! it's my girl kiley! i've missed you! glad you have a blog, now i can stay updated! =)

kiley said...

oh mandy... i miss your face!! how's married life?!

Jennalee said...

I'm so happy for you :) I hope you and your new shoes will be happy together :)

kiley said...

oh we will be... if it was legal to marry a pair of shoes... i'd so do it.