Thursday, April 10, 2008

go from "nice gut"... to "nice butt!"

yet again... i'm sitting at home, it's almost 1am, watching anything that's on (currently Will & Grace, i freaking love this show) and this commercial comes on for Extra Gum and about how chewing it is healthy now because each stick only has 5 calories. it was inspirational... (haha...) and then i found this sour apple flavor(pictured)... so i've figured out something that might work... because i'm a big nerd... and i have to rationalize my way into just about everything i do...
(i hope you follow this...)
i can chew Extra 5-calories-a-stick gum, while burning off those 5 calories because of the clenching it causes in my cheeks and mouth muscles from the sour apple flavor (yeah yeah... make fun of me all you want, anything sour even CLOSE to my tongue and my cheeks start to tense up and my mouth waters... dont try and tell me it doesn't happen to you too) and then i can run and row-machine and do abs... it'll be great!
as some of you may know i was supposed to start in January and lose 40lbs by June 1st... well... because of that stupid procrastination thing (it's killin' me) it's April and i'm not even half way to my goal. so, i'm cheating and pushing the date back, as i mentioned in my other blog, to August 6th... the day people start showing up for my family reunion.
and like i said before, i'll update.
8 down, 32 to go!!

-kmw-

No comments: